Dr. Wily's Castle (Arnmt) Dr. Wily's Castle (Arnmt)

Brilliant!

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the comment mate!
Cheers!

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

LOVE IT!

I missed this one when I made that comment a bit ago about your new stuff not being dark enough.

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

Awesome but...

Don't get me wrong I love this song just as much as allot of your others but I've noticed almost all of your songs over the past year or so have had a much lighter and I guess you could say happier tone to them than some of my favorites like "Radioactive", "Outrun", and "Control Damage" They all kind of seemed like they had a bit of a darker feel to them maybe it was the bass noises you were using I'm not really sure but what I do know is that was the sound I came to love about your music. I'm just hoping you go back to that sound at least for a couple songs. Release your anger and come back to the Dark Side enough of this happy stuff...even if it is still really good.

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

More Remixes!

I don't know if that was the full song but if it wasn't then you should really do a remix of the whole thing.

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Amazing

There is only one thing I don't understand and that is why you haven't gotten as big as Skrillex yet because you should have by now. I'm really picky when it comes to Dubstep because I only like the really grungy, nasty, gritty, and brutal sounding Dubsetp and let me say my friend, you make it all of those things and more.

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Amazing Idea

If I was better at making music I would try to do something along this style but you seem to be getting it down pretty good for it being your first attempt.

broove responds:

Thanks, man. I believe that the idea is not new, it's just not popular.

xKore - Splatterhouse (WI xKore - Splatterhouse (WI

I really like it

I love the hi pitched screech at 2:30 I think maybe that is what you need just a bit more of to top off the song. Not that screech in particular but just a couple more higher octave noises at a few select parts of the really hard dubstep sections. Also I'd like to mess around with the song in FL studio a bit myself so I was wondering what scale is this song in?

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

SOOO NASTY!

Dude you should really try doing some remixes of some pop or rap songs but in your style of Dubstep. I think it would be really tight.

Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo

Some of these are really awesome

The one at around 2:30 is sick as hell! I'd definitely try to finish that one sometime.

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Great work man

Got some pretty nice grungy and gritty sounds going. Keep running with this and you could go places man.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot man, I sure hope so! :)