DBZ Out Takes (funny) DBZ Out Takes (funny)

When I first saw this about 10 years ago it was one of my favorite DBZ parodies that I had seen. I enjoyed the randomness of it and the dirty humor. Remembered one of the lines from it today and started cracking up thinking about it so I had to come back to see it again and it was still funny 10 years later. I'm so glad you weren't able to delete this video because I would have cried a little on the inside if it wasn't still here. Exquisite Craftsmanship!

Talo responds:

It's amazing how much people have grown and the quality of flash has just gone to professional levels. Looking back I half wish I stayed with the community. Flash is such a great tool to learn.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Freakin great stuff.

This is one of my favorites.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Epic!

So weird and so wonderful at the same time.

Dr. Wily's Castle (Arnmt) Dr. Wily's Castle (Arnmt)

Brilliant!

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the comment mate!
Cheers!

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

LOVE IT!

I missed this one when I made that comment a bit ago about your new stuff not being dark enough.

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

Awesome but...

Don't get me wrong I love this song just as much as allot of your others but I've noticed almost all of your songs over the past year or so have had a much lighter and I guess you could say happier tone to them than some of my favorites like "Radioactive", "Outrun", and "Control Damage" They all kind of seemed like they had a bit of a darker feel to them maybe it was the bass noises you were using I'm not really sure but what I do know is that was the sound I came to love about your music. I'm just hoping you go back to that sound at least for a couple songs. Release your anger and come back to the Dark Side enough of this happy stuff...even if it is still really good.